All Natural Results
Our signature lash lift treatment is a form of enhancing the natural beauty of eyelashes in a painless, safe and non-invasive way. It is a high quality lash lift solution that gives your eyelashes the perfect curl and lift. This advanced keratin lash lift technique is designed to nourish, strengthen and lift the natural eyelash without the need for falsies.
Who is this treatment recommended for?
This treatment can be done on anyone with healthy lashes, with no risk of breakage or damage to your natural lashes.
A Lash Lift is ideal for anyone with natural straight lashes, and for lashes that have gone through a lengthy period of lash extensions and need some extra TLC.
The tech was so sweet and informative. The place was clean. My results are amazing!
Amazing! First time there and the entire experience, from start to finish was great. Clean, nice, professional and friendly.
The staff were so kind I recommend this place to anyone who's interested in eyelash lift and tint they did an awesome job on my lashes ... definitely getting my microblading and teeth whitening done here as well thank you guys
Lash Lifting & Tinting
*We encourage our clients to come back 12 weeks after your original lash lift appointment in order to maintain your lifted lashes and keep your fresh-faced look!
All the hairs have now been shaped to be lifted and as they shed naturally, a straight one will grow in behind it. Some people need them sooner, some need them longer it just depends on the lash cycle.
Our Treatment Plan consists of 3 sessions, you can come back after the 12th week for another session and come back again after the 12th week of the 2nd session.
- Are pregnant.
- Have very few natural eyelashes or have none. The gaps will be more pronounced
- Have pre-existing eye(lid) ailments such as chronic dry eye, blepharitis, conjunctivitis and ocular rosacea
- Lasik surgery (wait at least 6 months from your procedure)
- Have Trichotillomania (habitual plucking or twirling hair, eyebrows and eyelashes)
- Have extremely delicate eyes or allergies (advised to schedule an appointment for a patch test)
- Undergoing chemo treatments or have had chemo treatments within the past year (suggested to discuss it with your physician)
- Keep your lashes completely dry and avoid touching them for 24 – 48 hours. This will ensure that your newly lifted and tinted lashes will keep their shape and color.
- Eye makeup should be minimal to none during the first 48 hours.
- Avoid swimming, or washing/showering close to your eye area.