Lip Blush tattoo is a semi permanent treatment that enhances and defines your lips. It also helps to improve and even out natural color, as well as add color if you are lacking any pigment.
Results vary from person to person, but after your initial session and the touch up, your results should last between 2-5 years. Additional touch ups may be required depending on your desired look.
Lip Blush Tattoo
- Contraindications that will prevent you from getting lip blush tattoo...
- Diabetes, Glaucoma or blood thinning diseases
- Severe acne or use of Accutane within the past year
- Previous tattoo on lip
- Undergoing chemotherapy
- Keloid Reaction
- Transmittable blood diseases such as HIV/Hepatitis
- Skin Cancer on/near the lips
- Eczema on/near the lips
- Shingles on/near the lips
- Rash on/near the lips
- Active cold sore on/near the lips
- Have allergies to alcohol
- Have allergies to numbing agents (5% Lidocaine)
- Develop infections quickly
- Under the age of 18
- Pregnant or breastfeeding